The following terms and conditions of sale & entry will help all patrons to enjoy their chosen event. A ticket entitles the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the front of the ticket.
By purchasing a ticket the buyer and/or the holder agrees to the following:
All Tickets are non-refundable
1. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all details on their ticket are correct at the time of purchase especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with local consumer Law.
2. The right is reserved to vary advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
3. The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
4. Food and alcohol not purchased at the venue will be refused entry. (Excluding all outdoor events)
5. The recording of this event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
6. Please be aware that your details will be used with Track and Trace in line with government guidelines.
7. The Dukes reserve the right to film and photograph any Duke's performance without the prior approval of audience members, some of our performances may be video recorded and photographed. If you do not wish to be on the film or captured in photography please make yourself known to a member of the FOH or stewarding team.
At the management's discretion, The Dukes tickets may be exchanged up to 72hrs before a performance, subject to availability. Tickets can only be exchanged for an alternative performance of the same production and any difference in value must be paid for. If you have already collected your tickets these must be returned to the box office before an exchange can be made. In the event that you received an E-ticket, this ticket will be cancelled and void and replaced with a new E-ticket.
Customers with unwanted tickets may offer them back to the Box Office to be re-sold. These (tickets) remain the property of the customer – the Box Office will act as an agent in order to sell them on behalf of the customer. If we are successful in reselling the tickets, a refund will be issued as a credit to your Dukes Account (Credits are valid for 12months). We will deduct 10% of the cost of the ticket/order from the credit as a handling fee.
The Dukes cannot guarantee the sale of any tickets returned even if the performance is sold out. Returned tickets will not be put on resale until all other tickets have been sold.
Credits & Cancelled Performances
In the case of The Dukes cancelling a performance, for reasons beyond our control, you may exchange for another date (where availability permits) or you will be offered a credit to cover the costs of your booking which may be used for future live events or cinema.
The Dukes is not liable for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of cancelled performances. We regret money cannot be refunded if you cancel or amend your tickets for a performance.
Customer credits last 12 months and at the point of expiration, the credit will expire. Credits can be used against any live event or cinema to the value of the credit, any difference must be paid by the customer. Upon a customer receiving their credit, an email will be sent clearly stating the expiration date. The Dukes are under no obligation to remind the customer of their expiration date
Unpaid reservations will be held for a maximum of two days, after this reservations will be released onto general sale, no more than 5 tickets can be reserved at one time. Unpaid reservations are unavailable 7 days prior to a performance.
When purchasing a membership, if the auto-renewal box is ticked you agree for continual payment and auto-renewal of your membership to continue without notification by The Dukes. Auto-renewal can be stopped at any point by contacting the box office.
The above terms and conditions are consistent with Local Consumer Law and Ticketing Codes. The right is reserved to vary these terms and conditions.
For assistance with your booking contact email@example.com or call 01524 598500.