The following terms and conditions of sale & entry will help all patrons to enjoy their chosen event. A ticket entitles the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the front of the ticket.
By purchasing a ticket the buyer and/or the holder agrees to the following:
1. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all details on their ticket are correct at the time of purchase especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with local consumer Law.
2. The right is reserved to vary advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
3. The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
4. Food and alcohol not purchased at the venue will be refused entry.
5. The recording of this event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
6. Please be aware that your details will be used with Track and Trace in line with government guidelines.
The above terms and conditions are consistent with Local Consumer Law and Ticketing Codes. The right is reserved to vary these terms and conditions.
For assistance with your booking contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01524 598500.