In light of the Government’s recent updates regarding coronavirus/COVID-19, The Dukes has closed to the public for the foreseeable future.
As the situation is constantly evolving, these plans may change and we will do our best to keep you informed about any developments to how this impacts us. You can find our statement in full here.
These are unprecedented and uncertain times, and, as a registered charity, we cannot deny that this period will be a challenge for us, with little to no income being generated.
Any gesture of support is deeply appreciated and will go a long way to helping us work through this difficult transition.
If you can, here are some of the different ways you can donate to The Dukes:
· Donate directly through The Dukes HERE
· Visit our Virgin Money Giving page HERE
· Texting DUKES followed by the amount you wish to give (eg. DUKES10 to give £10) to 70085
· Turning your existing booking for a show that has been cancelled into a donation or credit for a rearranged or future performance upon reopening.
· If you are interested in donating regularly, you can set up a standing order to give a regular amount over a period of time. For more details on this in particular, please contact Verity Henderson, Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you are able to Gift Aid your donation, we can claim 25p for every £1 you donate at no extra cost to you. If you donate via Virgin Giving, text or through our box office you will be asked about Gift Aid.
We thank you for all of your support and kindness.