Temporary Finance Assistant (Maternity Cover)
30 hours per week. .
£24,717 pro rata, i.e. £19,013 p.a.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work alongside the Head of Finance to provide efficient and accurate finance administration for The Dukes Playhouse.
SCOPE OF JOB:
- To support the Head of Finance in the recording and reporting of the organisation’s finances
- To administer and maintain the finance systems for the organisation
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- An interest in finance
- Able to work to deadlines
- Previous experience of working with financial software packages [experience of Sage accounts desirable]
- Able to work as part of a team
- An interest in working in a creative environment.
For a full job description, please download the job pack.
Please send your completed Application Form & Equal Opportunity Form to Emma Nixon, Creative Administrator, to email@example.com.
Closing date for application forms: 12pm, Friday 8 March
Interviews: Thursday 14 March
Volunteer at The Dukes
Volunteers play a vital role in supporting The Dukes’ activity, and we are grateful for the time and enthusiasm that our growing team of dedicated & passionate volunteers provide.
We have different volunteering opportunities available depending where we are in the calendar year.